THE YAKIMA ENERGY OFFICE IS CLOSED TODAY FEBRUARY 5, 2019 DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
OFFICES WILL BE OPEN FEBRUARY 6, 2019
IF YOU HAVE A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE NUMBER LISTED BELOW TO RESCHEUDLE
The LIHEAP Program provides financial assistance to households at or below the federal poverty guidelines to offset their winter heating bills. These programs assist eligible clients with various heating sources including electric, gas, oil, wood pellet and propane.
Please call our office to find out how to set up an appointment.
Basic eligibility requirements include:
- Paying for residential home heating costs directly to an energy vendor or indirectly through rent.
- Household average income is at or below 125% of the federal poverty level.
- Have not received a LIHEAP grant during the current program year, October 1 – June 30
- Washington State Department of Commerce
- Washington Energy Assistance Fund
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program
- Cascade Natural Gas
Employer Verification Form
Declaration of No Income English and Spanish
Housing Verification Form